Choose your currency pair with our live currency converter. The rates indicated below are the current international "Bank exchange" rates and should be used as an indication only.
We usually offer a better rate than standard commercial bank rates, by at least 10 cents.
We offer a "No Deposit", "No Fee" money transfer from South Africa to anywhere in the world and can offer a better exchange rate than your bank.
Financial emigration from South African starts with a tax clearance certificate from the South African Revenue Service (SARS). Here’s what you need to know to obtain a tax clearance certificate in South Africa.
Let us help you get through the process of financial emigration from South Africa and we will be with you every step of the way to transfer your assets.
- Junk status sends rand past R18 to the dollar – the weakest point on record 30 March 2020
- Crafting an arts movement in west Cork 29 March 2020
- South Africa small businesses pray government aid eases coronavirus lockdown 28 March 2020
- Coronavirus Stimulus Package F.A.Q.: Checks, Unemployment and More 27 March 2020
- Police warn over coronavirus scammers targeting job seekers 24 March 2020