Choose your currency pair with our live currency converter. The rates indicated below is the current international "Bank exchange" rates and should be used as an indication only.
We usually offer a better rate than standard commercial bank rates, by at least 10 cents.
We offer a "No Deposit", "No Fee" money transfer from South Africa to anywhere in the world and can offer a better exchange rate than your bank.
Financial emigration from South African starts with a tax clearance certificate from the South African Revenue Service (SARS). Here’s what you need to know to obtain a tax clearance certificate in South Africa.
Let us help you get through the process of financial emigration from South Africa and we will be with you every step of the way to transfer your assets.
- ‘Black Tax’ set to debut on BET Africa 22 January 2020
- Professor: Estonia has experienced a migration turn | News 20 January 2020
- Sars would benefit if growing cannabis is legalised, says Tito Mboweni 19 January 2020
- Tax D-Day is Here! SA Expats in for a Bumpy Ride with SARS – SAPeople 18 January 2020
- BET Africa releases trailer for upcoming comedy series, Black Tax 17 January 2020